This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to act in any commercial, professional or legal capacity. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties.
White Shepherd Genetics Project reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall White Shepherd Genetics Project nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, or the information contained herein.Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
1. upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that: a. is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable; b. might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others; c. contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
2. disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
3. provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
4. transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
5. collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any e-mail addresses;
6. sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by White Shepherd Genetics Project;
7. intentionally alter the format in which data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data;
|I agree to these terms:||Submit|
|I do not agree to these terms||Decline|